来源：e度社区 作者：大连中考网编辑 2013-03-03 03:50:27
1. Nearly all the streets are in straight lines, ________ from east to west. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues.
A. running; that B. run; who C. running; who D. run; that
2. This is the case ________ he's had all his money stolen.
A. when B. where C. that D. on which
3. Mr. Smith will pay a visit to Beijing this autumn, ________ we will enjoy the Olympic Games in 2008. A. where B. when C. which D. how
4. The artist will not paint people or animals but he will paint anything ________ .
A. that the little girl asks him B. the little girl asks him to
C. for the little girl to ask him D. what the little girl asks him
5. -How did you get in touch with the travel agent, Robin?
-Oh, that's easy. I surfed the Internet and then called one ________ the telephone number is provided.
A. which B. in which C. of which D. whose
6. October 15 th is my birthday, ________ I will never forget.
A. when B. that C. what D. which
7. The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point ________ he can walk correctly and safely.
A. when B. where C. which D. whose
8. There are several research centers in China ________ a certain disease called Bird Flu is being studied.
A. which B. where C. when D. what
9. I hope that the little ________ I have been able to do does good to them all.
A. which B. what C. that D. when
10. The time is not far away ________ modern communications will become
widespread in China's vast countryside.
A. as B. when C. until D. before
11. ________ is known to everybody, Taiwan is a part of China. We must unify it.
A. It B. As C. Which D. What
12. I shall never forget the day ________ Shen Zhou V was launched, ________ has a great effect on my life.
A. when, which B. that, which C. which, that D. when, that
13. The bread my wife makes is much better than ________ you can buy at a store.
A. that which B. one that C. that of which D. this of which
14. There is no such place ________ you dream of in all this world.
A. that B. what C. which D. as
15. The people, ________ had been damaged by the flood, were given help by the Red Cross.
A. all whose homes B. all of whose homes
C. all their homes D. all of their homes