来源：e度社区 作者：大连中考网编辑 2013-02-28 11:11:40
（满分 150分，时间 120分钟）
1. I saw him reading in the library just now , so he ________in the dining hall now.
A) mustn't be B) can't be C) should be D) may be
2.Man can't live without air _____water, which means that man will die without air___ water.
A. and and B. and or C. or or D. or and
3.I think I am the right person to do that job,_____?
A. don't I B. aren't you C. am not I D. aren't I
4. I can just ____say that his dream will come ____sooner or later.
A. simple, true B. simply true C. simple truly D. simply true
5.He must have failed the exam, _____he was very sad.
A. because B. as C. for D. because of
6.He is so good at playing billiards(台球)._______he is hitting the ball.
A. How straight B. What straight C. How straightly D. What straightly
7. More and more people were affected by the flu. I didn't know why __________.
A. did it spread so fast B. does it spread so fast C. it spread so fast D. it spread so fast.
8. He is a newcomer here but he has some friends here. So he can find _____to talk with.
A. someone B. anyone C. no one D. everyone
9.Yao Ming is the MVP this week. Do you know some other_____ in NBA history.
A. MVPS B. MVPs C. MVP D. MVP'S
10----what do you think of the silk
----Excellent. It _____so smooth.
A. feels B. felt C. is felt D. is feeling
11.After a few years' practice ,I am sure that this country's reform_____ completely right.
A. proved B. is proved C. was proved D. is to prove
12. There is a new problem involved in the popularity of the new teaching method _____ the teaching conditions need _____.
A. that; to be improved B. which; to be involved
C. where; improving D. when; improving?
13. Hundreds of jobs _____ if the company closes down in the financial crisis.
A. lose B. will be lost C. are lost D. will lose
14.Jim and Tom ,the two top students in our class ,got 70 and 30 points in this easy English test respectively(各自地). So Tom is _______of the two in this exam..
A. the most surprised B. the most surprised C. the more surprising D. the more surprised
15. _______the morning of April 1st, she has never been to his uncle's. .
A. Since B. In C. From D. On